Followers

Translate

Saturday, 27 September 2014

Not Exactly Crafting.

I've nothing new to show today.

I've been to the dentist to have braces fitted to hopefully get rid of the gap in my front teeth and generally straighten up the rest of my teeth.

I thought I would share with you my progress, starting with day 1. In a way it is being creative, as I hope I will be delighted with the end product.

I'm in my craft room now for the rest of the day, so hopefully, will have something to show you tomorrow.

Hope you all have a good day, whatever you are doing. x

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Janice you are so brave, I have a cracked tooth and am dreading going. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    You could always pop a few bits of bling on em to jazz em up lol!
    Hope you don't have to wear them to long chuck.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done you Jan, brave Lady. Hope you get the finished look your hoping for.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete