Followers

Translate

Friday, 26 September 2014

Please forgive me....I'm under the influence !!!!

 Forgive me but I'm still under the influence of John Lockwood !!. When I saw his card that he had created by stamping across multi layers I knew that I had to have a go to. It is something that I would never have thought of myself. It's such a simple idea but the effect is stunning.

 I had a star stamp with Christmas words on that I sort of randomly stamped in each corner, using clear embossing ink and cosmic shimmer Christmas red sparkle embossing powder. I have layered with red card and my base card is also the same red cardstock.

A simple message and a star embellishment completes the card.

 



2 comments:

  1. It looks great Janice. Glad you are getting the John bug, he is going to be big in the craft world I feel, especially once he gets on C&C. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    He has that effect on people lol!
    Love how you've gone for the quad stamping . Looks great.
    Have a a great weekend.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete