Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 9 September 2014

There's Something Fishy about this Cake !!!!!!!



It's my husbands birthday today. He is a keen fisherman, so here is the cake I have made him for his birthday.

Victoria Sponge cut into the shape of a fish (meant to be a carp !!) and covered with buttercream. For the scales I have used white chocolate buttons. For the lines on the fins and tail I have used uncooked spaghetti. On the silver foil I have drawn some air bubbles and also the reeds etc in the water.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your hubby Jan, I bet he will love the cake lol Looks fab.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab idea Janice. Looks great, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Janice, it looks really good. Will be a shame to cut it, I bet Chaz loved it. Happy Birthday Chaz
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice
    Wow! What a great cake. Making my mouth water looking at it. Good job I have a fresh cream donut in the fridge for later lol!
    Hope hubby had a happy birthday.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete