Followers

Translate

Friday, 31 October 2014

A Baby Boy Exploding Card with Matching Box.


Good Morning one and all, I hope you are getting that Friday feeling and looking forward to the weekend. The weather is meant to stay nice and warm all weekend - hooray !!!!!

Firstly I would like to welcome Hazel to my blog. Hazel joined yesterday and has left some lovely comments on my creations. I now have 21 members (just like my age LOL - I wish !!!!)


On to todays offerings.

I have been asked to make a new baby boy card. I decided to make an exploding box, because as I have said before, I feel they are something special so deserves to be given on a special occasion.
 I have used a combination of dies (Tonic, Little B, Robert Addams).

Also I have added some baby blue buttons in different sizes.
 The navy train at the back is a cup cake wrapper that I have cut down to fit.

 I have also made a co-ordinating box. I have lined the box and covered the lid with matching papers. On the lid I have also added the baby's name and a row of white teddy ribbon, as well as using another piece of cup cake wrapper in the corner.

When the card is folded flat it fits perfectly inside. 

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful keep sake for baby William. I love these cards, and you have added lots of lovely embellishments to personalise it to. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Jan, love all the embellishments.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    How super! Was going to ask what die the train was, so great use of the wrapper.
    Lovely keepsake.
    Have a great weekend.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete