Followers

Translate

Monday, 13 October 2014

A Simple Stitched Xmas Card

 Here is a quick and simple Xmas card that I have put together today.
The simple stitch to create a frame is done in a variegated thread of black/white/grey. The topper is a die and stamp set of a bauble (Spellbinders - I think). I dug out my peel offs and found this black and silver design that works well in the corners. I haven't used peel offs that much lately, but they do come in handy sometimes. Layered onto black and then silver card.
 
A close up of the stamped image that I have embossed with white embossing powder.
 
 
 
I have also been working on a birthday card that I cant show just yet......stop by on Friday 24th October and all will be revealed LOL !!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Janice
    I've said before, that I love your stitched cards and this is no exception, love it! Your bauble is super.
    Peel offs do have their place and can come in handy (don't tell John I said that lol!)
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,

    Wow this is gorgeous, love your stitching you do on cards you are so clever, I would make a real mess of it lol! The bauble is beautiful too, love it all.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice, I had to smile as I thought of John's aversion to peel offs as did Ang. However, they all have their place and work splendidly on your card. I'm not a great lover of black and white at Christmas but I really like what you have done here,. Best wishes Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete