Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 7 October 2014

A Small Gift Box Card.


Good morning everyone. I hope where you live is not too wet this morning. It rained here during the night, but at the moment the sun is shining and the pavements are drying out.....just as well as I have to take Rolo (my border terrier) out for a walk soon!!.


 I have made this small gift box card using the free template from "Hunkydory" which you download.
 The card is only 5 x 5, but is nice for a small gift for children to give to their friends, teachers, neighbours etc. The small box has acetate over the aperture. I haven't stuck the top piece down yet, as needs to be filled before I can do that.
The stamp on the front and inside are from "Barbara Gray". I used black embossing powder on the "Noel" to make it stand out at bit. The holly and berries are actually "confetti" but come in very handy for small embellishments. As you can see, I've added my Rudolf that I showed yesterday made from paper clay and a mould.

A quick, but sweet gift box card, don't you agree ? xx

This is Rolo. xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Janice
    Ahhh, Rolo's a little sweetie (sorry, couldn't resist lol!)
    What a clever idea and a great box card, superbly adorned with your fab Rudolph.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete