Followers

Translate

Friday, 17 October 2014

And the answer is ..........


Well done if you got the answer right.....I will let you know if there was a winner tonight.


Here is another mug cover that I have made for my friend Sally's birthday.
I made it a while ago but couldn't show it until today.
 I had made one before, for myself, using the Simplicity pattern 2450.
However, it came up a bit small. So I have enlarged the pattern so that it now fits a half pint mug. I actually bought a glass 1/2 pint tankard, as it fits perfectly.
As Sally is also a crafter, I thought a bigger storage mug would be better.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation Jan, love these. Fancy teasing us about the answer lol! Will have to check back later to see what it was lol!!!

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great, you come up with some wonderful ideas, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is lovely, thank you for my present. it will be well used. x Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice
    Handcrafted gifts are always wonderful as we always put a little bit of ourselves into them. It wouldn't look as lovely if I attempted to sew it lol!
    Have a great weekend.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete