Followers

Translate

Sunday, 19 October 2014


And the Knitting Needles are still going Strong !!!!!!






I seem to have done quite a lot of knitting lately, but it's something I've always enjoyed doing.

This little baby boys cardigan I have just completed. Knitted in DK Wool in baby blue using pattern no: 635 from "Teddy". Don't know if this company is still going as this pattern must be at least 25 years old !!. The great thing about baby knitting patterns is that they don't really date. I think classic designs work for any age and no matter how old. - a bit like me really ..... LOL !!!

Pop by next week to see some more knitted projects complete and much more !!!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely cardi Janice, I glad to see knitting coming back into fashion, my two DIL love hand knitted things for the kids, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I haven't been by for a few days Janice, been so busy gearing up to move. Lovely pattern you have used here and you have certainly been busy with the needles, yesterday's bear is so sweet. best wishes Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    A lovely little cardi. Still can't get over the bear though. Amazing!
    Look forward to seeing what else you have made.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete