Followers

Translate

Saturday, 25 October 2014

Another Mug Cover for another birthday !!

 Here is another mug cover I have made for Sandy's birthday. If you stopped by yesterday you would have seen the owl card that I made for her (scroll down if you missed it !)
 This time the material has cupcakes on the design, as she said she was going to make cupcakes to bring into the craft club where we both belong.
A good tip for those of you (me included) who are not that great at machining a straight line. When applying bias tape around the edge of a piece, by using a zig-zag stitch you are able to attach the bias, without being too neat. I always struggle to get both sides of the tape looking the same. It is also gives a decorative look to the edge.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Janice, I bet she was well pleased with this? Very pretty.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    Silly me, I thought these were to keep your tea warm in the mug lol. . . . .doh!!! Love the cupcake material.
    Haven't a clue biases and zig zag stitch but it sounds very good!
    Have a great weekend.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see Ang is not into sewing!!! Another great make and gift. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete