Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 29 October 2014

Beaded Angel from a Kit

Good Morning one and all and welcome to my blog.

Today's offering is a beaded angel, which I bought as a kit from "Spellbound Bead Co" when I was at Ally Pally at the beginning of the month.

It took a while to complete - not difficult - but you had to concentrate !!!!

The kit comes in either gold or silver.  As you can see this is the gold version.

To make the wings stand stiffly like this I had to apply several coats of clear nail varnish over the wings.

It's not very big - approx. 5.5 inches high by 5 inches wide.

It will go on my Christmas tree this year.

Thanks for dropping by, and see you again soon. x

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation Jan, looks very complicated lol!

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    This is soooo pretty. She will look amazing on your tree. Spellbound do have some lovely stuff. I've had quite a few things from them for my jewellery making and have been to the shop as Lichfield is only about 45 mins away from me. Its a real Aladdin's cave.
    Waffle over lol!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete