Followers

Translate

Friday, 24 October 2014

Happy Birthday twit-twooo !!!


This is one of the things that I made a few weeks ago but was unable to show until today.

I have made this birthday card for my friend Sandy.

I cut 4 owl shapes in different sizes and decorated. Then I overlapped them slightly and stuck them together to create a continuous card. Once dried I was able to make the back of the card by drawing around the owl shapes. I have used a strip of card folded in half stuck to both the front and back to create a "hinge" on the birthday card.

This idea of layering different sizes of the same shape could be used for any design or occasion.

I hope she will be pleased with it......stop by tomorrow to see her present that I made. xx

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Jan, you do have some fabulous ideas.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    Owl be blower, brilliant card. You're one creative gal!
    Can't wait to see the pressie!
    Have a great weekend.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That should be owl be blowed . . . . .Bloomin predictive text lol!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete