Followers

Translate

Thursday, 23 October 2014

He's a prickly customer !!!!


Here is a cute hedgehog that I've knitted for my friend Jenny's birthday. She loves hedgehogs, so when I was at the Sandown Craft show last month I saw this pattern and couldn't resist !!!! I made this as soon as I got home, but had to save it until today to show you.



 The Pattern is by King Cole (9015) and is knitted using
Tinsel Chunky wool plus a small amount of DK.

I bought enough wool to make one for myself too!!
This is the largest size (approx. 9.5 ins long x 18 ins around his body). The pattern also has instructions for a medium and small hedgehog.

 
Hope she likes him.xx


3 comments:

  1. Hi Janice
    If your friend doesn't, by some miracle, like him I would be more than willing to give the little fella a good home lol. He is amazing. Your knitting talents know no bounds!
    Have a great day.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tee Hee Ang & I will be in competition for this if your friend does not like him, he is absolutely gorgeous, You are a very talented lady Jan, well done.

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute, move over you two I would give him a home too. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete