Followers

Translate

Saturday, 18 October 2014


He's such a cutie !!!!


 Here is a super soft teddy knitted in "King Cole -Luxe Fur" using pattern 9019.

He is about 24cm high, and has a black nose and eyes made using DK wool.

He was a bit tricky to knit as you couldn't tell what was plain and what was purl, and you certainly couldn't count your rows !!!. So I had to have it written on a piece of paper and ticked each row off as I knitted it !!.

Having said that he is soooooo cuddly. He will sit in my car with me.
Here is his face - as you couldn't really see from the photo above !!

4 comments:

  1. You've done it again Janice, another surprise creation. So cute, fab job, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Janice, fabulous, love it. Oh so cute and cuddly lol! You must give him a name lol! Well done. You are full of surprises.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Cor blimey gov, this is amazing. Have just shown Mr Duck and he said "ooooh' (trust me, that's praise)
    I would never have guessed he was knitted in a million years.
    You're one crafty lady Janice. He's beautiful.
    Let us know what yo call him.
    Have a great weekend.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like Ang I wouldn't have thought this cute bear was knitted. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete