Followers

Translate

Monday, 6 October 2014

Just a Quick Blog !!

Hi everyone, it's been a while since I've added to my blog. I have been busy making things, but as yet, I cant show them on my blog.....some things will be revealed this month, but others will have to wait until xmas !!

I went to the "Cake & Bake show" at Earls Court on Friday. I was a bit disappointed as there didn't seem to be as much as there was last year.

Still had a good day out though.

I bought a Christmas mould from "Blossom Sugar Art". It can be used for chocolate, icing or marzipan. I decided to use it with my paper clay.
I used white and when dry, used my promarkers to colour in.

They are quite a good size (approx. 1.5 - 2 inches long) and by using paper clay are very light.

As yet I haven't put them on a card.







3 comments:

  1. They look fab Janice, cant wait to see what else you have been upto, xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous Jan, you are keeping us in suspense, cannot wait to see what other delights you have for us.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Wait til Christmas? Aw, shucks!
    Great embellishments. Look forward to seeing what you pop them on.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete