Followers

Translate

Thursday, 16 October 2014

What can be inside????????


Good morning everyone. Here is a mystery for you to solve. I have made this octagonal box to house the present for my friend Sally's birthday which was yesterday.

This I have made in Centura Pearl card and I have embossed each piece using "X Cut - Butterflies" embossing folder.

I have kept the embellishments quite simple as the box is the star of the show. I have added white ribbon and some aqua and blue flowers on the top.

Please leave a comment/guess today and the winner will receive a copy of the template to make this box. (Sally & girls from Wednesday night are exempt as they will already know LOL !!!!).

Stop by tomorrow for the present to be revealed. I have already scheduled the post so if there is a winner I will put an additional post tomorrow evening.

Good Luck !! xx

3 comments:

  1. I love a good mystery Janice. Gorgeous box, got to be either chocs or toiletries. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous box Jan, I would guess toiletries or something hand made but its hard to say not knowing the size of the box lol!

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    After seeing your answer post first, I would never have guessed the box was that big.
    Looks great as does the precise.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete