Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 11 November 2014

2 Crochet Scarves - ready for Christmas

 
Both my sons have girlfriends, so as a small Christmas present, I have crochet a scarf for them both.
 
 

I got this pattern from "NAZTAZIA" it was free and is for Breast Cancer Awareness.
  
 
 
 

 I decided to do both in cream. It was a simple pattern to do. I have added a fringe to my scarves.

Just need to trim some of these !!!

Hope the girls will like them. If I have time I will make them a beanie hat to match.

4 comments:

  1. I am sure the young ladies receiving these will love wearing them. Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    Fabulous scarves. The pattern looks so intricate. I'm sure the girls will adore them.
    You're one busy gal!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful scarves Jan, love the stitch you have used.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The scarves have turned out great, now get cracking and make the beanie hats, you've got loads of time LOL xxx

    ReplyDelete