Followers

Translate

Sunday, 16 November 2014

A Christmas Coat for Rolo....

 
Good Morning everyone. Haven't blogged for a while as I seem to be doing lots of things, but achieving nothing...  well nothing to show as yet!!!
 
 
I have just finished making this coat for Rolo, as his Christmas present, so I hope he doesn't read my blog today , as it will spoil the surprise LOL x
 
The pattern is from Simplicity 2695. The material I managed to find on ebay, as I have been looking around for a while for some suitable material., but hadn't found any. Quite reasonable on ebay £12 per metre and no p&p.
 
 
The photo shows the coat folded in half, with the collar to the right and the strap hanging down at the bottom. I just have to add some velcro to the strap so that it sits neatly underneath his belly (which is quite large......too many mince pies !!) I also have to add the strap across the front by the collar - which i am going to do in elastic so that I can stretch it over his head when I put it on him.
 
I will photograph him at Christmas wearing it xx

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful creation Janice, love the material.Hope he likes to wear it when he gets it lol! Is it fleeced inside and waterproof material?

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    A bit risky showing it in case he's blog hopping.
    Lucky Rolo. It looks terrific and won't he look smart on his walkies.
    You are a great sewist (was going to say sewer but that didn't look great lol!)
    Have a great week.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete