Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 25 November 2014

A Photo Frame Calendar.

Good morning, hope you liked my Christmas Album yesterday. Today I am continuing on the same theme. This time I have used a photograph of the boys without their Christmas Hats on as I thought it would be nice gift for their girlfriends to have a photo of them and also on a practical level have a calendar too.

 I have done it like a card, but when they want to have it on display they can fold the front behind the photo, to make it stand properly.
The size is 8 x 8 inches. I have used my Silhouette portrait to cut the frame shape out. This I backed onto cream card before putting the photo behind.

I then just added a small calendar onto matching card.

Hope the girlfriends will be pleased and my sons not too embarrassed as they don't know what I have done LOL !!!!!

Have a good day and see you tomorrow x

3 comments:

  1. Great idea again Janice, I think they will love them, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! ha! Love it. I hope your sons don't mind you doing this, lovely idea. Brilliant creations Jan

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Another lovely gift idea. I'm sure the boys will be fine.
    Still can't get over you having lads of this age. . . . . You must have been a child bride lol!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete