Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 18 November 2014

Amigurumi - Mouse


Good Morning everybody, hope you are all well and enjoying your Tuesday and the start of the busy period leading up to Christmas.



This amigurumi mouse I have crochet for my Sister-in-law. She saw it on face-book and sent it to me. It was a free pattern from www.littlemuggles.com 

 It is approx. 8 inches high.

It only took the weekend to make and was quite easy to do, apart from the arms and legs, which were a bit awkward when the number of stitches began to decrease.

There are other patterns on the site, including a reindeer, giraffe & sheep..... might be tempted in the new year to make some others.

Have a good

6 comments:

  1. Morning Jan, this is so adorable and cute. Fabulous creation today, would love to see the reindeer lol! How did your Christmas shopping go the other day, all done?!!!

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morning Jacquie, thanks for your comments, yes I did well at Lakeside and almost got everything for Xmas. I've got a few more home made projects to complete still. Janice xxx

      Delete
  2. So sweet, you are clever, I find it hard following a pattern when it decreases and increases, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable little mouse, he is wonderful. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janice
    This is absolutely fabulous. Have just shown Mr D and he agrees. You are amazing with a crochet hook. I can only do straight lines.
    Brilliant little mouse!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is soooooooooo cute Jan. I Love him especially now I have met him in real life. Well done
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete