Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 4 November 2014

Another Day, Another Stitched Xmas Card.


 Morning, well here we are with another Christmas card made. I've been making them all year round, of and on, but am now on a mission to get them done before December....
 This card has a simple stitched pattern in the centre, using multi coloured sparkling thread. I used a tonic die for the shaped circle. The topper came from Hobbycraft. The Teddy in the corner was a peel off outline which I have put on the same metallic card that I have used behind the tonic die.  I have added some small bells threaded onto red cotton and stuck at the top with a poinsettia flower. Wording in the same metallic card by Robert Addams dies.

2 comments:

  1. Stunning work and card Jan, love it all, the backing paper, die cuts and the bells.

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning card, with a beautiful design. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete