Followers

Translate

Saturday, 22 November 2014

BAUBLES !!!!!!!!

Good afternoon one and all.  Hope you're all having a lovely Saturday, despite the weather.

I had a lovely lay in this morning....didn't get up until nearly 9am.....BLISS !!!!


Here is another project completed. I have showed on a previous day a small fabric covered bauble....well I decided to go LARGE!!

My good friend Sandy had bought a large polystyrene bauble to cover as she had recently redecorated her lounge and wanted her xmas decorations to match. Check out her blog (listed on left hand side).



 I bought a hanging decoration from the £1 shop, which was the silver hook, star, ribbon and then the bells hanging down. So I took the bells off and attached the top piece to the largest ball the hang up with.
 
Then I added the 2 other balls and put the bells at the bottom.

 I then decided to add the reindeers in between so that they match my candle wreath holder (scroll down to previous blogs)
 Although from a distance it looks like a 2 headed reindeer...here is a close up.

 and some close up shots of the baubles.
 I have used Spellbinders Poinsettia flower as my decoration on all 3 baubles, with a pearly flower gem stuck in the centre.
I am really pleased with the results....thanks Sandy for the inspiration as always x

3 comments:

  1. Fab decoration Janice, clever lady. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Jan, your home is going to be lovely decorated this year.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Baubles! There's no need to swear! Lol!
    Well, if you're going to have one, have a big one I say!
    We will need to see your house at Christmas in its glory with all of these fab decorations you have made.
    I did think that the reindeer had been near Sellafield until you explained lol!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete