Followers

Translate

Friday, 28 November 2014

Beanie Hats to Match the Scarves.


Good Morning, it's Black Friday today....but to me it's more like "shades of grey"....ooh argh misses !!!

I'm glad to say that I'm feeling slightly better, in that the stomach cramps have now stopped and I actually had a small dinner last night - only lasagne - but 1st meal since Monday !!.

Unfortunately, I'm not going to Excel - couldn't risk going on public transport and walking about all day without feeling lightheaded or needing a sleep....I don't think my friend would be able to carry me home, so I'm disappointed but at least I've saved some money !!!!
 On to todays blog, I have just finished these beanie hats for my sons girlfriends Christmas presents. I crochet them a scarf (scroll down to see previous blogs) but I wanted a hat to go with it. I couldn't find a suitable crochet hat in my patterns but I found a plain knitted one in a "Womans Weekly knitting special magazine". So I knitted them as the pattern stated, but then I crochet a chain and added them around the hat to match the scarf.
 A close up of the crochet part.
I took these photos in the evening and I think the light may be a little bright in the photo , as in each photo they look a different colour. They are a soft cream.

My son is coming home for a long weekend again tomorrow, so there wont be much crafting going on - as he stays in the craft room (which was his bedroom). I will be doing things as and when I can so keep popping by to see if I've managed to get in and put them on the blog.

Hope if you are looking for bargains today, that you snap up some good ones, if not enjoy your day and have a good weekend. x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely beanies Janice, sorry you're not feeling too good, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    Glad you're feeling better.
    I did wonder what these were when I saw the thumbnail pic on my reading list (won't say what I thought they looked like lol!)
    The girls are going to be warm and look great this winter.
    Get well soon.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete