Followers

Translate

Monday, 24 November 2014

CHRISTMAS PHOTO ALBUM FOR THE GRANDPARENTS.



Good morning one and all, hope your Monday will be a good one. I've spent the weekend finishing off projects that I wanted to make for Christmas Presents.

The first one today is a photo album. With my eldest son living in Oxford, there isn't always an occasion when I can get a photo of them both, so when he came home the other week for a few days I took the opportunity to take some photos.

I bought a Christmas hat for them to wear, as I thought it would be a good idea to do a Christmas Album for their grandparents.

 I used 16 x 16 inch card to fold into the album pages. (I have shown this before on a previous blog - but much smaller )
 The photos are 8 x 8 inches and fit perfectly into the folds in the corners.
 Obviously Rolo had to be included with his own hat !!!!
 I kept the decorations simple on each page.
The back of the Album.

I did one in red and one in gold - exactly the same design on both.

Tune in tomorrow for more gifts completed.

4 comments:

  1. A fab idea Janice, looks great, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    What a great idea and two handsome boys (well, 3 including Rolo).
    Is that an old photo of you up top as you do not look anywhere near old enough to have a lad old enough to grow that amount of facial hair lol!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment Ang, my youngest (bearded one ) is only 22 !!! X

      Delete
  3. Wow! Jan this is fabulous, love the folds in the album, have seen it before but many moons ago and forgot how to do it lol! I bet they will be well pleased with that.

    Good lucking lads you got there too.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete