Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 26 November 2014

Final day of Photo Presents.

Happy Wednesday to you all.

Here is the last day of my photo presents. Monday was for the grandparents, yesterday for the girlfriends and today for the Aunts & Uncles.

I have used Sue Wilson dies (Austrian Collection) to make a frame this time for the photo. I used the border  which I glued onto cream hammer card and then the corner which I glued onto red card to create the frame.


 Again, like yesterday, this is a 8 x 8 inch card.
 I am really pleased with how these presents have turned out. Hopefully all those that receive them will be pleased too!!
The front of the card.

There are some more presents completed, so keep stopping by and hope your Christmas shopping is stress- free. x

2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Jan, fabulous gifts.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    More great pressies. Hope the family are getting photos of you and hubby too.
    Have a great day.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete