Followers

Translate

Monday, 3 November 2014

My Buys and a Stitched Christmas Card.


Good afternoon to you all. A miserable day here in Kent. It's been raining all morning and doesn't look like it's going to stop. Still had to take Rolo for his daily walk.....he doesn't care if it's raining - he goes out in all weathers. Now he is sharing my chair whilst I do this blog!!

On to yesterday and the Sincerely Yours show at Tonbridge. Parking was awful. I got there half an hour early as I hadn't been to that venue before and didn't know what the parking was like, good job I did. Only a few spaces left in the car park and when I left everybody else had double parked, and on the verges of the road that leads into the school. I bet the locals were annoyed.

The venue itself was fine, a large hall to accommodate the stallholders. Didn't buy a lot this time (see picture below) but there were plenty of things to buy there.
 I bought the word "XMAS" from the MDF man. Will decorate like I did "SNOW".
A nice stamp from "Honey Doo Crafts" that I will try out in gilding flakes soon....watch this space.

On to a completed project. A stitched Xmas card in pink. I have done quite a few in modern colours this year, rather than the traditional red, green & gold.


Enjoy the rest of the day, whatever you are doing and see you soon. x

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Jan, I am doing a mixture of colours for Christmas cards this year but still like the traditional ones.
    Glad you had a good day yesterday despite the parking, you have bought some lovely things.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete