Followers

Translate

Friday, 21 November 2014

Rudolph the Red nosed Reindeer




Good morning to you all, T.G.I.F !!!!!

It seems to have been a hectic week for some reason. My son has been home since Saturday, I took him back to Oxford yesterday (2hrs driving there and 2hrs driving back!!!!). When he stays I have to give up my craft room - well it was his bedroom originally, so I haven't been able to get on with what I wanted to do what with going Christmas shopping etc .......
 .......having said that, I have just completed this reindeer. It was a free kit with "Knit Today" magazine - latest issue. The kit contained the wool, embroidery thread, ribbon, bell and stuffing. The wool was 25g - but it wasn't enough, so I wrote to the magazine who very kindly sent me another kit so that I had enough wool to complete.
 The first photograph is a bit dark, he looks better in these !!
 He is 5 1/2 inches high in the sitting position.
 
It was easy enough to knit, with the instructions very clear and precise.
 
Have a great weekend, what ever you are doing x

3 comments:

  1. looks cute, you are clever, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Janice, love the little fella and how good of the magazine to send you more wool, wonder how many others asked lol!

    I know how it feel my craft desk is in my sons bedroom so like today had to wait for him to get up before I could get in there lol! What are we like? I need a nice room to myself that I can fill with more craft goodies lol! cannot see me getting one any time soon!!!

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    What a handsome beast he is. You are the knitting queen chuck.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete