Followers

Translate

Thursday, 27 November 2014

Thank Goodness for Scheduling


Good afternoon everyone. Hope your fit and well, unlike me, I have been suffering since Monday night with sickness and diarrhoea then from Tuesday till now I have had stomach cramps and feel sick and light headed. I've slept more than I've ever slept before - being awake at the most 3 hours before I've had to go and have a lie down.I've even had to cancel going to excel tomorrow as I don't think I could last the day.

Luckily I had scheduled up until today with my albums. So today is just a short blog of my Christmas Crackers that I finished Monday - before I became ill. I bought the kit from Hobbycraft, but added the Spellbinders poinsettia flowers to each one. I bought a Christmas scratchcard for each cracker.....so hopefully someone will be lucky enough to win something a bit extra when they pull their cracker.

Thanks for stopping by and keep away from germy people like me!!!









3 comments:

  1. Beautiful crackers Janice, I am so sorry to see you are still not well, and of all things having to cancel a Craft Show.
    Hurry up and get well soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful crackers Janice, so sorry to hear you are not well, that seems to be going round everywhere, some people here have been off work for the past 2 weeks with it!!! Hope you feel better soon, get plenty of rest.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    You poor thing. Its bad enough you feeling so unwell but missing a craft show too is double trouble.
    Hope you are on top form again soon chuck.
    The crackers look marvellous. Its a pity to pull them.
    Get well soon.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete