Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 5 November 2014

Where do I get the time to do all this card making ???

I am lucky enough not to have to work, so my time is near enough my own. That said I do try and do some housework each morning so that I can craft in the afternoons.  (well you have to show willing sometimes - don't you ladies ??)Also if there is nothing on the t.v that I want to watch in the evening, I let my husband have control over the remote and then he can watch his gory/violent films and I can continue to craft. Good life isn't it ??? LOL !!

On to todays card. Another stitched Christmas card.

Nothing too elaborate here, a simple stitched pattern with a topper. Wording using Robert Addams Dies. The 2 Christmas trees are the brads that I bought on Sunday at the Sincerely Yours craft show. I didn't use them as brads as I didn't want to put a hole in the stitched piece, so I cut the back bits off and then just glued them on using foam pads.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Jan, if I did not have to work I would be doing the same housework in the morning and play in the afternoon lol!

    Finally got round to posting your prize today, it went first class so hopefully it will be with you soon.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete