Followers

Translate

Monday, 15 December 2014


A Couple of Baubles made a few years ago, but still popular now.


 Hello all and welcome to my blog. I have been quite busy the last few days so do not have anything crafty completed to show you.

So I have selected these ribbon baubles to show today. I made these quite a few years ago, but some of the ladies in my craft group have only made these recently.

You start off with a polystyrene cone and you fold rectangles of ribbon so that two corners meet in the middle to form a point. Then you simply pin each side into the polystyrene to hold. By layering the ribbon you cover the whole cone and so end up with a finished bauble like the photos show. 






These come out every year and are hung from the door knobs of my cabinet in my dinning room. 


 Stop by tomorrow to see the Christmas trees...... bye for now x

3 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Jan, so pretty would love to have something like these on my tree.

    I have not had time to do any crafting of late hence why nothing new is on my blog, so much to get done before Christmas lol!

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another wonderful creation Janice, you are so creative, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    You could go into business selling your fab decorations you talented gal.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete