Followers

Translate

Monday, 1 December 2014

A Cute Baby Owl



Afternoon all, glad to report that I am finally over my week of feeling rough. Haven't been out of the house since last Monday, but had to go and do the food shopping today and was ok.

This little fella is made almost the same way as the hedgehog that I made for a friends birthday. (scroll down to see back in October).
He is just a ball knitted using King Cole wool, with the added eyes, beak & feet. Like the hedgehog pattern there are 3 sizes. I have done the smallest size and he stands about 5 inches high.

Hope you're well on the way to finishing your Christmas shopping.....the internet is taking a hammering today apparently, if that's the way you do your shopping it beats walking around the shops all day!!!!


Have a good day and stop by tomorrow to see owl's friend !

2 comments:

  1. Hi Janice
    What a cute little fella. You are so clever making these gorgeous knitted creations.
    Glad to hear that you are on the mend. Started my Christmas shopping yet? Nope! Had I better get my finger out? Yep! Lol!
    Take care.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Hollie is really into Owls at the moment. Well done you, xxxx

    ReplyDelete