Followers

Translate

Thursday, 18 December 2014

Doggie Bones


 Good morning to you all. Here is today's offering.

I had some spare material left over from making the dog coats, so I decided to make a bone shaped soft toy with a difference.

A simple bone shaped that is stuffed with toy stuffing. Plain on one side, but on the other I've added a pocket for treats to be hidden in.
I've made 3, one for Rolo (my dog), one for Marty (parents dog) and the last one for Jack (dads cousins dog - who is the brother of Marty).

My dog loves ripping toys open and getting the stuffing out ( all over the floor) so I hope having a treat in the pocket might take his mind off ripping the bone open.

These are an extra Christmas present.


Have a great day, and see you soon for more crafty ideas. xxx

3 comments:

  1. Very innovative Janice, you have some great ideas, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of spare fabric Janice, wonderful gifts for the dogs. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    What a clever idea. Rolo will definitely be a dog with a bone lol!
    He will eat the treats, then rip the bone apart lol!
    You gotta love em.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete