Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 9 December 2014

Reindeer Christmas Card


Good morning one and all. I'm a bit late with this post today as yesterday when I tried to schedule it, my computer seemed to be on a go slow and wouldn't co-operate. So I am doing it this morning instead.

This is an 8 x 8 card. The backing tartan paper was sticky backed paper on a roll. The reindeer image was created using a "Marianne Designs" Die. It was a lot smaller, so I cut the die out using a spare piece of card. Then using my photocopier I enlarged the image until I was happy with the size. Then I used the photocopied image as a template to cut out the reindeer in black card. I then backed this onto 2 oval layers of red and black. I have used a quickie glue pen and some ultra fine red glitter around the edge of the reindeer and for his eye I have used some Cosmic Shimmer glue in gold. Some gems and wording in black are the only embellishments.

Enjoy your Tuesday.... x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Janice
    Well, if you're going to have a deer, have a big one!
    Hope that hubby doesn't read your blog and see his fab card lol!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete