Followers

Translate

Saturday, 20 December 2014

Secret Santa


I belong to 2 craft groups that meet on a Tuesday afternoon and a Friday morning. A lot of the ladies, like myself, go to both sessions, so the groups decided to amalgamate for Christmas and have a day session and do a secret santa. We can dress up (if we want to) or wear a Christmassy hat etc to get into the mood of Christmas. We have some nibbles supplied by the group and we get a visit from Santa as well (if he's not too busy !!).

Here is my secret santa gift. A while ago I made some sweets and I took them in on the Tuesday club to see what the reaction was from the ladies. I was pleased when they went down well, so I decided to make some more for my secret santa gift.

I have made Coconut ice, peppermint creams, rose creams and white chocolate fudge. I made the box for them to go into as well and wrapped it in a Christmassy cellophane wrapper.







Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy my blog. Please leave a comment as it's nice to know other people get enjoyment from crafting. xx

3 comments:

  1. These look fabulous Jan, I can taste them as I type lol!
    I used to make boxes of chocolates for the kids teachers when they were little, chocolate truffles covered in coconut, chocolate and chocolate powder, I used to get the small children's shoe boxes from the shoe shop and decorate them.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    That strange noise you can hear is my dribbling lol!
    Where is it you live again?
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janice just seen I missed yesterday post, blogger and my dashboard are not doing to well. Love your treats. Little grandson and I have been doing tray bakes today, these gifts are special as you have taken the time to make repather than buy. Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete