Followers

Translate

Monday, 8 December 2014

Ship Ahoy it's a birthday card !!!!!




Good Morning, hope you're all bright and breezy  and ship-shape this Monday Morning !!

I bought this set from Hunkydory. I don't normally buy a "set" but when I saw this I knew it would be perfect for my Dad's birthday this month. An ex-sailor it has a nice nautical theme. The inside is as good as the outside. I just added a blue layering piece behind the sentiment on the front and used the same blue card for the wording.

Have written out all my Christmas cards yesterday all ready to post and deliver. I must make smaller cards next year as I had done a lot 8 x 8 - which I have had to save for family and friends that I can hand deliver to - otherwise postage will be costly.

Hope you are all on track for getting everything done. Have a good day and thanks for stopping by.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment