Followers

Translate

Thursday, 11 December 2014

Some spare material ..... so another coat !!

Good Morning, after I had made Rolo's coat I had some material spare. So I thought I would make a coat for my parents dog Marty ( he is a cross between a Jack Russell and a Chihuahua). I made it the same as Rolo's but without the collar - as he is smaller. I had to sneak in to measure him every time my parents went out, so that it will be a surprise for them as well.  

I'm pleased with the results of both coats.


Have a good day....come back soon. xx

3 comments:

  1. So sweet both of them, my friend would love this, here in Spain anything to do with dog or kids is always so expesive, so she is trying to knit one for her dog.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful creation Jan, your parents will be so surprised and pleased and so will Marty.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    My mind is boggling about how a Jack Russell and Chihuahua got passionate lol!
    You could go into business doing these fab jackets.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete