Followers

Translate

Sunday, 7 December 2014

"XMAS" HANGING DECORATION



 Good Morning to you all, here is my "XMAS" word now complete. I have covered the front in paper and added embellishments of snowflakes, father Xmas, trees and a present.
Like with my word "SNOW" I have used wire and beads to connect each letter.







 
On each of the Father Christmas beard, hat and cuffs I have added a little bit textured paste to make it more 3d.You can see this more clearly on the letter "X".
 


Then I have used a quickie glue pen and some glitter to add some sparkle to the letters.


For the back of each letter I have mixed together iridescent acrylic medium and a red alcohol ink and created a texture (bit like you used to have on ceilings years ago !) On the edge of each letter I have used a red "Sharpie" pen to colour in the MDF. 
 
 
My son has gone back to Oxford now, so I can get back into my craft room. Pop by soon and see what else I have created. Have a good Sunday. x

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Jan, my your house is going to be well decorated this year with all these beautiful festive goodies.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You,ve done it again Janice, fab idea, looks great, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Saw these "raw" at the NEC.
    You have made them look fabulous.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete