Followers

Translate

Monday, 19 January 2015

2nd Christmas Cushion - This time it's Santa


 Good morning everyone, thanks for popping by. Hope you are all well & warm on this chilly Monday morning.


Today's offering is the second completed cushion in a series of 4.
 
 
 The Father Christmas is done in a really soft yarn from King Cole. The pattern had numbers 1-25 across the belt, with number 25 inside the buckle, but I have decided to keep mine plain.
I've done a bit more of the beading work and it's now about 1/2 completed. I am going to try really hard and get it finished this week, as I need to start making some more birthday cards.

I've just bought a laptop to replace my old computer so I'm learning slowly how to access everything that I had on my old computer. I've had to use a different camera to take the photos as this laptop has the slot for the memory card - but the camera that I usually use has a different memory card so I will have to try and find the lead so that I can use it again. So apologies for the images -not my best !!.

Have a great day, I'm off to the cinema later today to see what's on with hubby. Might be able to get dinner out of him as well - if I play my cards right.

Thanks for stopping by and see you all again soon.

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Janice, love it! You are so clever. Can not wait to see your other creations.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    Love the cushion but don't know if could sit on Santa lol!
    He looks lovely and soft.
    Enjoy the pics and your bag of chips lol!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cushions are lovely Janice, just perfect, xxxx

    ReplyDelete