Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 20 January 2015

A Cute Crochet Owl


Good morning all. Todays offering is this cute crochet owl.
It was a free pattern via Deramores from Janine Holmes. Check out her web page www.mojimojidesigns.com wonderful creations from her.

This little owl stands about 4 inches high. The head and body is crocheted in one complete piece that spirals so there are no seams to sew up - only the base, once stuffed.

It is almost completely done in DC (apart from the feet) so easy to do.

Following on from yesterday, I didn't go to the cinema in the end. I wanted to see "The Imitation Game" but it seems I've missed it at our cinema... I thought it had just come out. So we decided not to go out to lunch either but to stay in and catch up on some programmes from the tv that we had recorded.... much warmer and cheaper too !!!!!

Have a good day. x

3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet Jan, I will look up the pattern, I might be able to manage it, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    How adorable. You're a clever gal to make such splendid things.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete