Followers

Translate

Friday, 30 January 2015

A Stitched, Stamped & Beaded Card


 Good afternoon, it's been a while since I've blogged, but here is a birthday card that I have made. I have stitched and added beads on the front, as well as stamping the image and adding "candi" the circles. The stamp is from "Woodware - JGS390 Bubble Bloom- Carol". I bought this recently when I went to the Sandown craft show. I have a few Woodware stamps so this is added to the collection.

The photo doesn't show the colour too well, but the beads and the candi are a pale lemon.




 A closer few of the stitching and beads.




 
and a closer few of the stamped image and the candi.
 
 
Have a good afternoon and if you have snow I hope it goes soon. x








2 comments:

  1. Hi Janice
    I love your stitched cards and this one with the beads is brilliant. Adds a lovely dimension.
    Snow been and gone here. . . . . . and hopefully, there will be no more.
    Have a great weekend.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it janice, great stitching and pearls.
    Love the beaded bauble below, I have some polystyrene balls so may have a go at this, xxx

    ReplyDelete