Followers

Translate

Thursday, 1 January 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR - 2015 !!!!!!!!!!!!


I would like to wish everybody a happy new year for 2015. I hope this year brings you everything that you wish for, but more importantly, that you'll be happy and healthy and crafting !!! (I couldn't put wealthy, as I know us crafters will always be poor whilst there are such great crafting things to buy !! LOL !!)


My first completed project of 2015 is.......a Christmas cushion !!


The pattern is from "King Cole" and is knitted using dk for the cushion base and "King Cole - Cuddles chunky" for the snowman. The cuddles wool is extra soft and gives a great effect of snow. Some orange dk wool for the nose and some black for the eyes and mouth complete the project.

The original pattern had the wording "let it snow" embroidered across the cushion, but I have chosen not to do that.....I might crochet some snowflakes at a later date and attach those across the front.

On the pattern, there are 4 variations:- a snowman, father Christmas, a reindeer and a Christmas tree.  I aim to do all 4 for this year, when I've not got much on so that by December all four will be complete....watch this space.


Thanks for stopping by and see you again soon. xx

4 comments:

  1. So cute Janice. Love your room and table on Christmas day,

    Happy New Year. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    You really are a talent chuck. This is another super creation. Look forward to seeing the others.
    Happy New Year to you and yours.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow it is so cute, a really lovely cushion to cuddle. I love it, well done Sue xx
    Oh!! Just thought, did Rolo like his new coat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete