Followers

Translate

Thursday, 8 January 2015

More Beaded Christmas Decorations !!!!


 Good afternoon one and all, hope your day has been a good one so far and that the sun is now shining where you are. Here in Kent it has rained all morning, but now the sun is shining brightly.


I seem to not be able to get over the fact that Christmas is over LOL!! here I am again making Christmas decorations and once again done in beads !!!!!!!

This was in "The Peoples Friend" magazine a month ago. It has taken until now to source the beads out as I didn't want to buy the kit direct from "The Bead Scene Studio" as the kit costs over £12.00. I had the small beads but just needed to buy the 25mm bugle beads, which I got from Amazon for less than £2.00

 It has taken a few hours to complete but I am really pleased with the results.

I must move away from Christmas now and get back to making birthday cards etc.

Enjoy your day, whatever you are doing and thanks for stopping by. x

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous creation Jan, your beaded creations aredivine.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    Crikey, Peoples Friend. My Great Auntie used to read that when I was a nipper. I didn't realise it was still in print.
    Beautiful bit of beadwork Janice and yes, I never buy kits as there's always a premium on them.
    Bargain Beads (formerly Sanctuary Beads) are a good source. . . . .cheap, cheap postage and reliable. Also get a lot of ribbon and organza bags from them too.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete