Followers

Translate

Sunday, 4 January 2015

Owl Clock


 Good Morning everyone, and I hope you are enjoying your Sunday. I'm sure a lot of people had Friday off and are going back to work on Monday after the Christmas break....if that's you I hope you've had a lovely rest and enjoyed the festivities.

Onto todays offering, a little while ago I came across a web site called "craftycrocodiles.co.uk". I sent off for their catalogue and once it arrived excitedly looked through all the pages. There was a varied selection of crafting goodies all at reasonable prices (needless to say and order was placed LOL !!)
One of the items that I bought was a M.D.F owl clock. It is approx. 6.5 x 6 inches big. It only cost £1.95. All I had to do was decorate !!
 I had some lovely wrapping paper that would look great in my craft room. I tried to cut the owl in the central of the paper as it had a symmetrical pattern.

I added to circles of cream and grey card for the eyes and added googly eyes. The "brow" is a spellbinders die (fleur de lis squares) I have cut the corner off. The nose is a heart shaped purple gem. It was simple to do but now is on my wall in the craft room. The clock even came with it's own battery and hook...brilliant !!

Have a good Sunday and thanks for stopping by. x

4 comments:

  1. Another fab creation, I bet it looks great on your wall, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Jan, you have cut the paper perfectly to fit round the Owl, bet it looks great up on the wall.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    What a hoot! (Sorry, couldn't resist) Its stunning! I bought an MDF heart last year and a clock from the pound shop for the mechanism but haven't got round to doing anything with it yet, so thanks for reminding me.
    Won't be as good as this though so I will feel a bit of a twit. . . . . .sorry, owl stop it now lol!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Jan I love it , it's so cute
    WANT ONE !! xxx

    ReplyDelete