Followers

Translate

Saturday, 31 January 2015

Same design - different colour


Morning all, here is the same design card as yesterday only in pale blue. Once again the photo hasn't picked up the colour so well. I have a few birthdays in Feb so I thought I would do a few quick and easy cards to build my stock up. These stitched and beaded designs are quick and easy to do, but I think look special.








Close-ups of stitching, beading and candi.

Have a great weekend, whatever you are doing (hopefully crafting !!!) x

3 comments:

  1. I did have to look twice then Janice, I knew I had commented last night, still gorgeous though, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blimey Janice
    Same as Wendy, I thought I was going bonkers lol!
    Looks fab in this colour too.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice, sorry never got round to you yesterday but love both cards in both colours. Love the beads and the stitching, makes for an unusual but original card.

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete