Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 14 January 2015

Snowman Cushion Completed

Good afternoon all, well doesn't time fly ? already nearly half way through January and I don't seem to be able to get back into the swing of things (craft-wise). I have only made one birthday card so far this year - lost my mojo at the moment.

I have completed this cushion which I did show a little while ago. On the pattern it had the wording "let it snow" embroidered across the front. I have decided to add snowballs. These are ready made pom-poms that I have sewn on.

I have nearly completed the second cushion in this set of 4 which is Father Christmas, so hopefully will be able to show soon.

Also I have been enjoying doing some bead work. I have shown a few projects so far this year and I'm presently undertaking a Christmas bauble beading decoration - which is proving to be quite time consuming !- I have spent about 4 hours so far doing this bauble and I think I'm only a 1/3 of the way done !!

Hope you are back into the swing and still have your mojo intact - I have also got to catch up looking at other peoples blogs - so will try and do so later today.
Have a good day - hope you haven't got any snow yet and if you have hope you are able to stay in and craft.

See you again soon. x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Janice, love this, such a beautiful colour too. I cant wait to see the whole collection. You are still crafting with whatever you are doing, knitting, beads, cards whatever. This bauble sounds quite complicated, will look forward to seeing this too when it is finished.
    Take care,

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    Well, a snowman has to have snowballs ahem!
    We all get spells of Mojo Interruptus. Dr Craft prescribes a visit to the local craft shop and having a spend lol!
    Look forward to seeing your new beading project.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete