Here at last is a beaded success !!. This was a simpler design to follow, and didn't take as much time to complete. At the moment I have got it draped over a polystyrene ball as I haven't got a silver Christmas bauble.
It is a combination of pearl, pink, black and silver beads.
The flowers were made first, followed by the lower swags and then finally the top swags were made and attached to the other 2 sections. The hanging piece was made separately and will be (eventually) attached to the silver bauble.
As it is on polystyrene ball I have added pearl pins in the centre of each flower piece so that the flowers don't move.
Really pleased with this, I have also bought a beading loom ......so look out for beading projects in the future !!! LOL !!
Hope you are all having a good day, thanks for all previous comments on my blog and see you again soon. x