Followers

Translate

Monday, 26 January 2015

Success at Last !!



 Here at last is a beaded success !!. This was a simpler design to follow, and didn't take as much time to complete. At the moment I have got it draped over a polystyrene ball as I haven't got a silver Christmas bauble.
 It is a combination of pearl, pink, black and silver beads.

 The flowers were made first, followed by the lower swags and then finally the top swags were made and attached to the other 2 sections. The hanging piece was made separately and will be (eventually) attached to the silver bauble.

As it is on polystyrene ball I have added pearl pins in the centre of each flower piece so that the flowers don't move.

Really pleased with this, I have also bought a beading loom ......so look out for beading projects in the future !!! LOL !!

Hope you are all having a good day, thanks for all previous comments on my blog and see you again soon. x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Janice,

    WOW! Wow! and triple WOW! This is stunning, I can well imagine what this will look like when it is over the silver bauble, you will have to wait till near Christmas now to find some I guess lol! Would look great over a pale pink or white bauble too. Fabulous piece of work, well worth it I'm sure.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    Another masterpiece. Can imagine how terrific its going to look on a bauble.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete