Followers

Translate

Sunday, 1 February 2015

2nd Attempt......hooray finished !!!!!

 Good Morning, hope you are all enjoying your Sunday.....my Sunday normally consists of cooking the dinner, reading the papers, and having a lovely soak in the bath in the afternoon followed by watching my fav things on the telly. ("Call the midwife"  "Mr.Selfridge" and I record "last tango in Halifax" to watch on Tuesday night.) my hubby goes fishing on a Sunday afternoon/evening so the remote is all mine LOL !!

At last I have gone back to the disaster of making this beaded bauble decoration. I posted a while back that I had been making this and when it got near to the end I was short of beads......so I have had to make some adjustments all round and at last have finished it. I am pleased with the results, although I think it still needs a bit of tweaking.....what the instructions don't tell you that you need to add clear nail varnish to parts of the design to "stiffen" the beading so that it sits better (flat). There are some parts that need a little more nail varnish, but will do that later.






I didn't have a purple bauble so I used a red one and covered it in lilac glitter...... now just need to get the hoover out and clean up my craft room.....everything seems to be covered in glitter LOL !!!!

Have  good day and the week ahead. Thanks for stopping by. xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jan,

    These are stunning, you area very clever lady. Well done for sticking at it lol!

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie j xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done it again, made me speechless !!!!!
    I love it and I want to try it. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Thank you for persevering so that we got to see this terrific project.
    Oh that my Sunday was so relaxing. Add a shift at work onto what you do and that's my Sunday hahaha!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete