Followers

Translate

Saturday, 28 February 2015

A Birthday card for My Eldest Son.

 Good Morning all, hope the day finds you all well and happy.

I hope when you look at this card you don't think to yourselves "OMG What is this woman on ?" , I know it is a bit striking and "in your face" but when I had made the central part of the card I was looking through my background papers and nothing seemed to work. When I came across this Zebra print I thought wow,  it seems to draw your eyes to the centre image ......or have I been sniffing too much glue ? LOL !!!


My son normally gets a batman card made by me, but this time I thought I would do something different. He is not one for colour (he only ever wears black) so I thought I would only add a hint of colour with the red, and keep the rest of the card black and white.

The topper is from LOTV, the dies are from Spellbinders, the wording from Robert Addams.


Have a good weekend. 

Thanks for stopping by. x

3 comments:

  1. Morning Jan,

    Sounds like an excellent card for your son lol! I think the paper works quite well and the image is fab. I hope he likes the change from Batman lol!

    Happy Birthday to your Son.

    Love & Hugs
    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Jan and I,m sure he will love it, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Its certainly different (cute image) but if it suits the recipient its all good. Hope your son has a great birthday.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete