Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 4 February 2015

A Foxy Card......


Good Morning one and all. Todays offering is a card that I have stitched and added beads to for a lady in my craft group.


 The fox image and background papers came from "Making Cards" magazine, although I don't remember what issue.
 A close-up of the stitching and beadwork - the thread is a multi coloured in brown shades. The seed beads are all a similar brown shade.
 I added the ribbon at the bottom with the blue bow just to add a bit of contrast to the card and make it more feminine, as being in brown it could be suitable for a male too.


I have scheduled this post - so hope the snow has now gone from everywhere in the country and that maybe spring is on its way !!!!






3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Janice, love the bead stitching, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely Jan, I bet I know who it's for, if so she will be well chuffed. Well done
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    Your stitched cards are always marvellous and this is no exception. Love the addition of the beads too.
    Snow gone here. . . . . for now lol!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete