Followers

Translate

Monday, 2 February 2015

A Lilac Quick and Easy Card.


 
Good Morning All, Monday again already and now we are into February !! Where did the first month of the year go ?
 
I have a good weekend with a lot of crafting done. I have made 5 cards and completed my beaded bauble (shown yesterday).
 
The other 4 cards I have scheduled to show later this month so keep watching this space.
 
This is a quick 6 x 6 card made using bits from my stash that I had forgotten I had (don't we all have a stash like this?).
 
It's not made for anyone in mind, but will be useful if I forget someone or run out of time to make a specific card.
 
The main topper is decoupage - but only 3 layers - so not too bulky if I have to post. The butterfly embellishment will also lay flat if need be.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day. x
 
 
 

 
 




2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Janice and I love that butterfly, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    I'm sure I've got more stash that I've forgotten than stuff I can remember hahaha!
    Super card. Love the background paper and butterfly.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete