Followers

Translate

Thursday, 26 February 2015

A quick card using the new Sue Wilson Madison Square die

 Good morning all, a quick card today. I ordered two new dies from Sue Wilson's collection:- Madison Square and Frames & Tags:- refined rectangular frame.  I was itching to use them straight away.... (as we all do) so just using the outer edge of Madison Square i have made this card. In mauve mirri card I have added a small flower in each corner. The background paper, topper and sentiment are all from "Making Cards" magazine.  I have loads of these papers etc just stored in a cupboard not being used. So i am now determined to use up all my bits before i even contemplate buying anything else !!! (don't hold me to that because i am so easily tempted when i see new things ! LOL !!).
 The little star and beaded embellishment i bought some time ago and just thought it would add a bit of interest to the card. I photographed the card twice as in the first picture there is a little bit of shadow as the sun was shining through the window.....hooray....sun !!
This i photograph i did from a side view to show the mirri card off a bit better.

Have a brilliant day. See you again soon I hope. x

2 comments:

  1. Sweet card Jan. Dont we all buy stuff and use it once then put it away and forget about it, thats why I did my die challenge, I even sold a couple on Ebay 'cos I would never use them!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice
    A truly lovely card. The square frames the mage beautifully.
    Have a great weekend.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete